Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baseball Tryouts

Wow!! I am doing a terrible job with these posts. August had his first tryout, for minor league baseball on Monday. Garrett and I sat on the sidelines watching and waiting for his turn. I have to say I think Garrett's seemed to be more nervous than Augi. As we sat there he counted down until he was up. Augi's sweet dad worried about everything as we sat there waiting for our son's turn. He kept saying, "Will he remember to run up on the grounders and shorts, will he throw straight and hard, he's never hit from one of those pitching machines, will he be able to hit one? The balls seem to be a little high." It was very cute to see such a concerned dad. At last its was his turn and I believe Garrett was sweating and sitting on the edge of his seat. Grrrrr...... Augi proved to be just like his dad (minus the nerves)and he did a great job. We'll find out who drafted him next week. I am so proud of both of my boys, and very excited about baseball season starting up again.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com