

Okay so having my hours cut at work wasn't all bad. I have been available to chaperon a couple field trips. I went with Bailey's high school to a choir festival, it was pretty cool that Bailey wasn't to embarrassed to have me there. Out of all the schools I have to say Highlands was the best. I also was able to go with Augi's class to Organ Stop Pizza. I remember going when I was little and thinking it was really neat but it is even neater now. Maybe it had something to do with being there with my boy. My name was drawn for Madi's Oceanography Trip. Oh yeah a field trip to San Diego's Camp Surf with Madi. It was so much fun, we had classes during the day and skits at night. Our cabin would take nightly walks on the beach then go back to the cabin for girl talk. I had lots of fun going on these field trips.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Field Trips
Posted by
Janee Graham
at
1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How fun!!!!! I'm glad you've been able to spend time with your kids going on their feildtrips! I bet they love having you there.
I can't believe how big Augi is now!!! Of course I about died when I saw Madi the other night at Sharon and Steve's. She's gotten so tall, and continues to get more and more beautiful all the time!
So, I'm totally up for a girls night before Twilight comes out. I mean that is 7 months away....I'll bet Sharon would go see Twilight with us too. She really got into those books.
Of corse she wasnt embarrassed, you are one cool, hot mama! Thats why! I am excited too, my name got drawn to go on Austin's school field trip! I am so not ready for him to go without me yet! I am so overprotective! Glad you are able to make those cool memories with your kids!
Janee is banned from further activites until she take me out ;-)
WHAT kind of comment is that dad? I know you are kidding but really come on, did you really think that, that comment was going funny?:)
Post a Comment