
Grandma and Grandpa Merrill celebrated there 65th Anniversary this past month. All of our family and plenty of friends joined us in celebrating this big day. Wow what an awesome achievement for them. They have always been wonderful examples for us, full of great stories and lots of good advice. I have so many memories with grandma and grandpa. Every summer since before I can remember they would take me along for vacations. Here are a few... we went to Utah a lot for family reunions, they took me on my first trip to the beach, Disneyland, Grand canyon, visited a couple cool caves and went to the Circus Circus in Vegas. They shared there love of playing card games with me and my children. Fun stuff! Grandpa taught me to drive stick, I will never forget that, it was so frustrating, stopping and starting up and down hills, but it worked I have taught many since, minus the hills. Grandma was a designated driver when I had my permit, then took me to get my license. You both were so patient with me. Thank you for being the best grandparents ever, I have learned so much from you too. I love you.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Merrills 65th Wedding Anniversary
Posted by
Janee Graham
at
2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
They sound like very wonderful people!
It is quite an achievement to be able to be together for that long, and still keep going.
Happy Anniversary Merrills!!
oh wow, they sound so awesome! You are lucky to have had them for sure! No wonder you are so awesome! Hey are you guys coming to the wedding this weekend? We are, so I was wondering who was coming! That would be so fun if you guys did!
Where are you these days?
We haven't seen any new posts for a long time.
How are you?
Post a Comment