Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Pictures

We had family pictures done last weekend. A funny thing happened the guy we thought we had scheduled never called to tell us were to meet. Nothing against him it ended up being our fault..imagine that. Everyone was dressed and ready to go I was freaking out a little. Then my sweet sister-in-law that had an already crazy busy day said I can take them I have an hour. Amy saved the day and might I add did a great job. Everyone had suggestions and idea's that together made for some pretty sweet pictures.











5 comments:

Livingston Family News said...

Hey Girlfriend....I love your blog & those are some sweet pictures of your family! Did you get your candles? Well talk to you soon...Angel

Adam and Nicole said...

Yeah an update finally!!!! Your family pictures look great sista! You have such a good looking family. Let's really get that BBQ planned! love ya!

Kelli Proctor said...

LOVE these! You guys have the cutest family! I love the butt shot, those ones are always my fave for some odd reason! Too cute!

Bailey Graham said...

OH MY GOSH did you get a copyright on those!!!??? They are just AMAZING! I LOVE THEM and you :D Thanks for your comment on my latest blog entry. I love my new hair, I just think I need my bangs to be trimmed up a little. <3

Sadie Graham said...

A special thanks to my aunt Amy. Woohoo thanks to here our family pictures look AMAZING. haha. I had fun and one day hope to be a photographer. :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com