
Seriously how hard is it to sit down even once a week to post....apparently its difficult for me. So I'll try again. Doesn't she look beaUtiful. Alright Bailey had her first dance.. Homecoming with a friend named Bryan. I'm a dork and had a hard time helping her pin on his boutonnière. So garret got out the pliers ...it looked funny but hey it worked. They had allot of fun and I fell asleep before she even got home. What a lame mom-huh. I really tried,so the next day she filled me in on everything. Its so fun to watch her growing up and becoming such a great little adult.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Bailey's First Dance
Posted by
Garrett Graham
at
6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow, he looks happy to be alive?! Why dont guys smile? I guess they have to look tough! So exciting! That must be so surreal to have your oldest be old enough to date now! She is gorgeous though, you are probably going to have many dates coming out of your house! Good thing they have such awesome parents!
She looks exquisite! Darn boys and them not smiling! I am still in shock that she is old enough to be dating! Time flies!
I love this picture Bailey!!!!
Baileys first date :) haha. Just kidding. I cant wait to go to my first dance. :) Cute picture Bee.
Post a Comment