


Christmas Time again. I love this holiday , its the best time of the year. Well we had a Christmas Eve Party, this year we had almost the whole family over. Loved it! The kids and some adults made candy trains and frosted cookies. Yum! Oh and I have to say the sugar cookies tasted so much better this year. Thanks girls for making the cookies what a great thing to have my girls helping out so much. Holly read the Christmas story this year and Bailey accompanied us with her guitar in Silent Night. I really like it with the guitar and she did an awesome job. Grandpa and Holly had there see the Christmas lights night. The kids had a good time while most of the adults went to see a movie, thanks for the date night grandpa. It was weird without grandma this year but I'm sure she'll be glad to know we all survived . We look forward to her being home for the holidays next year.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas Time
Posted by
Janee Graham
at
4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I could sure use some of that Arizona heat right now! The snow has been just dumping on us like crazy! I am done with the snow!
ok so I checked out your photo website, and I LOVE it! You guys are so talented! How awesome to start a family business! How fun!
Love the pics. Glad you all got together!
Love ya Grahama
Well not to brag or anything but I am a good cookie baker. LOL. :) Christmas was AWSOME this year. And Bailey did AMAZING on ther gitar. I LOVE U MOM AND THE FAMILY. The Graham family ROCKS. :)
Post a Comment