Thursday, December 11, 2008

Madison's In YW


Madison is in YW's now. Can you believe it? All three of my gorgeous girls in YW's together. How cool is that I would have loved that. Madi loves it , the combined activities are probably her favorite. I'm sure it has nothing to do with a certain cute boy. Here she is with her best friend Hannah. She looks so grown up---doesn't she.

4 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

WOW! So crazy! They are all growing up too fast! They are all beautiful!

Adam and Nicole said...

She is such a sweet girl and so good with my kids, especially when Blake doesn't leave her alone. I love Madi and know she is going to be a great teenager!

Karen Graham Stewart said...

You are so grown up!!!
Love you!

Sadie Graham said...

DANG. Madison STOP growing up. :) Madison is a BEAUTIFUL girl. <3 YA.

 
template by suckmylolly.com